Sansthan since its inception has been organising the following:
- Regular Satsang.
- Blood donation camps twice a year through NZ Blood Bank
- Tree-planting for Auckland City Council as well as
- Donating food to Auckland City Mission over Easter and Christmas.
- Sansthan had also donated monies to the victims of natural disasters like Tsunami, Haiti and Christchurch earthquakes.
Shri Shirdi Saibaba Temple Complex comprises of a big community hall which can be used for the following proposed community activities.
- Classes for children educating them about Indian Culture and Values.
- Classes for Children in Indian Dance and Music.
- Yoga and Meditation for all citizens of all ages.
- Special Health camps to benefit the local community.
- Food Drives as part of Auckland City Mission.
- Help Desk to assist new immigrants into the country
- Community Hall can be hired for other functions.
- Sports activities for youth.