Coming to temple for first time
- Please make a note of temple timings to avoid the disappointment of closed doors.
- Everyone is welcome to do Aarti. Please check aarti timings.
- Key hole darshan: If you are at temple and doors closed, you can see Baba from the key hole of the door.
Parking (Especially Thursday’s and Festival Days)
- Please make use of the off-street parking if the parking is not available within the temple premises.
- Please take extra precaution when using off-street parking. We have had issues previously where devotees have parked their car unknowingly in neighbors’ driveways.
- Temple does not take any responsibilities for towed vehicles because of improper off-street parking.
What to bring as Prasad
- Fruits and cooked food are offered to Baba for Aarti.
- Avoid bringing cooked sweets in large quantity as Devotees don’t prefer it for the health and well being reasons
- Avoid brining packed sweets ( Soan Papdi, Ladoo, e.t.c) bring fruits and dry fruits instead.
- Please bring freshly cooked food for offerings and prasad as the preserved food or frozen food has health risk involved.
- Please check for expiry before you buy anything to offer.
- Please consult the temple volunteers before brining offerings like daal , rice or any other pooja material
- Please do not bring the leftovers of food or other items from home to be distributed at temple
- Please bring Prasad before 8:00 PM on Thrusdays and festivals. As we do not distribute Prasad after 8:00 PM
- Please let temple volunteers know if you are brining Prasad in large quantities.
- Please do not leave any old photos or idol’s at the temple
- Please assist in keeping the frontage of temple clear and clean. Avoid removing footware on either side of temple stairs
- Please do not feed birds.
- Please be considerate to others while doing Aarti as their might be long queue of devotes waiting for aarti.